• Before initial use, hand wash with hot, soapy water.
• Aluminum cookware require very little preheating, do not over heat .
• It is best not to use metal utensils.
• Neoflam recommends silicone or wooden utensils to maximize the lifetime of the cookware.
• Do not use in the Microwave.
• For best results, wash by hand with soft sponge or cloth & hot, soapy water. Abrasive cleaners are not recommended.
• Use extra care if you decide to clean the stockpot in the dishwasher to prevent damage to plates, glassware, etc.
• When storing Neoflam cookware and "nesting" or stacking (placing smaller pieces inside larger ones) is required due to space limitations, place a paper or cloth towel to prevent scuff marks or chipping.
||1575 x 1969 x 2362